[eyedrumartcomm] Fwd: SCAD Students Looking for Gallery/Event Space

  • From: Priscilla Smith <priscillagaysmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 02:03:05 -0400

should we do something about this?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Albrica Tierra <albrica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 10:54 PM
Subject: SCAD Students Looking for Gallery/Event Space
To: art@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Owner/Sponsor of Eyedrum,

My name is Albrica and I am a senior attending SCAD-Atlanta as a
photography major. I am in a class called Senior Project with 11 other
students and the details of the class ensures we present our final series
of work before graduation in a show at the end of May. As a result, we are
currently on the hunt for an event/gallery space. I was wondering if you or
whomever is the owner would be interested helping photo students leave
their legacy at SCAD with a bang!

Thank you for your time, please let me know if you are interested.
--
Albrica Tierra
Photographer