[eyedrumartcomm] Eyedrum Survey -- please complete

  • From: priscillagaysmith@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 21:10:32 +0000

Hello, Everybody,
The Rauschenberg Foundation has requested that Eyedrum fill out a
questionnaire before their visit, the last week in July. I asked if it
would be possible for me to share it with our governing/programming
bodies so that the answers represented a larger group. They shared the
doc with me, now I'm sharing it with you. I will tally the results and
they will inform how I respond to RR Foundation. They want answers by
next Monday, so if you could send me your responses by Sunday so I can
tally them, I'd appreciate it. I think you can email your form directly
to me.
Participatory democracy.
xo
404-578-4430

This survey should take you approximately 20 minutes to complete.
Although you have received a PDF copy, please submit your responses to
the Rauschenberg Foundation via this online survey. If you would like
to edit your survey responses, you must complete the survey and save
the link that appears at the end.
Please contact your program officer, Ron Ragin, with any questions:
rragin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
**A few notes on language**
We understand that among our SEED Grantees there exist many kinds of
organizational structures. For streamlining purposes, this survey uses
the word "organization" as an umbrella term/shorthand for the many
kinds of entities we support through SEED.
We also recognize that "capacity" can be a loaded term. We believe that
organizations of all kinds are inherently dynamic and complex systems,
and capacities can change as a result of healthy growth, risk taking,
and adaptation to a rapidly changing environment. The ability to
diagnose strengths and areas for improvement is a sign of strength. We
encourage you to be candid with your responses.
Please note that some of the information contained in this survey is
confidential, and we ask that you not circulate it beyond your
organizations. Thank you.

I've invited you to fill out the form SEED Grantee Survey. To fill it
out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17DQWaFNBYv6zcpFpzVjODV65yVQtWCDIKKDTGzCw3K0/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link