[eyedrumartcomm] Re: Ex somnium night

  • From: terry coffey <terry.coffey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 20:46:11 -0500

So, I had a fantastic meeting with Timothy Hand..he is organizing the
event. The group is called ExSomnium...and their website is Exsomnium.org.
check it out. We will need about four people to staff the event which is
most probably happening Feb 3rd on a Monday night.....I have two
 expats(former board/artcom people)  that want to help. . Going to be about
5-7 "puppet" shows and performance pieces going on  simultaneously. Will
let you know more as it develops....
btw...do we have two projectors or just one??? We will need sound
person....Allen?? are you going to be available??
Hope everyone is as excited...as I am! ----------------TC

Exsomnium.org