[eyedrumartcomm] Ex somnium night

  • From: emma ball <emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrum_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrum_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, terry coffey <terry.coffey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 18:49:18 -0500

Anyone wanna join up with me and Terry to work on our big performance
fuckedup puppetry night in early 2014? Terry is point but it's gonna take
more than just me and her to make it happen. More info as it becomes
available. We missed a meeting today because of the nasty weather and I
really wanna see this thing be a big success for us.

emma b
—————–
emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx
—————
404.576.3625
—————
po box 93292
atlanta ga 30377
—————
vectornectar.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
message, and documents or images attached to the e-mail, by anyone else
other than the intended recipient is unauthorized. If you have received
this email in error, please delete it.