strange dllhost and email

  • From: "Hery" <hery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 15:25:29 +0700

Messagehi guys,

check at my task manager, and found DLLHOST.EXE entry at "processes",   Is this
infected by welchia or sobig.f ?  i try to terminate it using some removal
tools (doing in safe mode) but after restart and already running in normal
mode, it will exist again.  fyi, i'm using windows 2000 advance server +sp3,
and exchange 2000 + sp3.  i have apply the rpc dcom vulnerability patch.  and
sometimes at the queue viewer, i can see email to domain that not listed at my
company with size 1.002 KB.    what's this ?

rgds,
hery