RE: silly PF question

  • From: "Tom Kern" <tpkern@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 14:29:24 -0500

I can't send as a PF unless its unhidden from the GAL.

If its hidden, I get a "User does not have permissions to send as this
folder" message.

When i unhide it, it goes away.

I thought someone might have a MS kb that states this requirement.
Try it. it doesn't seem to work any other way

I typed the name correctly and have "Send As" directory rights.

I changed nothing but unchecked "hide from GAL" and it works.
When I check it again, it breaks.

Just want to make sure i'm not the only one with this "experience"

Thanks alot