RE: silly PF question

  • From: "Tom Kern" <tpkern@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 14:55:19 -0500

This will be even a sillier question now-
How do you send as using a legacyExchangeDN with Outlook?

Is it the legacyExchangeDN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx?

Or do you mean, saving the address as a private outlook contact?

Thanks.

p.s- do you know of any place on MS that they actually tell you that it is
not possible to send as a PF if it is hidden?

I always thought one of the points for Exchange cannonical ACL's was so the
exchange servers could read perms and other attribs of objects that were
hidden from the GAL form Everyone?
Thanks again, guys!