[ExchangeList] recommendation for free or fairly cheap network fax software

  • From: "Harondel J. Sibble" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 22:00:59 -0700

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Anyone have a
recommendation for a good network fax utility that would run on
a Win2k3/Exchange 2k3 machine allow all the staff to fax out? Ideally it will
tie into Exchange/Outlook itself.

Note this is for a small non-profit so cheaper is better, free would be
ideal. I know about hylafax and other unix based fax software, however they
don't really have the room in this office to add yet another computer so need
something that runs on Windows.

Only need the ability to send faxes outbound from the 5 or so staff
workstations.  No need to receive for the staff in general.

Suggestions???
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting