RE: raid in Exchange

  • From: "Boedy" <boedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:56:17 +0700

No , I don't want to go that far. I just want to know the answer of these
questions.

1. where is harddisk controller located ? is it on harddisk or is it in IO Card
?
2. In my IDE Controller there is primary , secondary (both with master and
slave) , if I have 4 harddisks and I put them all on the IDE Controller . Does
it mean I have four different harddisk controller and can have better
performance if I put in one of them ?