Re: pop3 not distributing e-mails locally

  • From: Moses Nkgari <nkgarim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 07:25:36 -0700 (PDT)

Just give me some information, how are you connected to your ISP (Dialup/leased
line/frame relay)? Are you behind firewall?

Obakeng Seleke <obakeng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I have a problem with e-mails, all users can send/receive
e-mails locally and can also send outside but can't any
e-mail from outside. I have tested my connectors and all
the services have started and my pop3 connectors are also
setup correctly, I can telnet port 110 on my server. My
pop3 connector retrieves e-mails from my ISP but does not
distribute them locally.
When i check under Internet Information Services i see
error messages on M:\\mydomain\Public folders
under status it says - The system cannot find the path

Any ideas on how i can solve this problem?

Thanking you in advance
For super low premiums ,click here

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking: