pop3 not distributing e-mails locally

  • From: "Obakeng Seleke" <obakeng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 15:54:07 +0200

Hi all,

I have a problem with e-mails, all users can send/receive
e-mails locally and can also send outside but can't any
e-mail from outside. I have tested my connectors and all
the services have started and my pop3 connectors are also
setup correctly, I can telnet port 110 on my server. My
pop3 connector retrieves e-mails from my ISP but does not
distribute them locally.
When i check under Internet Information Services i see
error messages on M:\\mydomain\Public folders
                  M:\\mydomain\MBX
                  \\.\Backofficestorage
under status it says - The system cannot find the path
specified.

Any ideas on how i can solve this problem?

Thanking you in advance
Bukino
For super low premiums ,click here http://www.dialdirect.co.za/quote