RE: off the topic

  • From: khan.shoeb@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:42:25 +0530

Can  u please elaborate on your domain structure.

The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the
enclosure/(s) or attachment/(s) if any) are privileged and
confidential material of Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M)
and should not be disclosed to, used by or copied in any
manner by anyone other than the intended addressee/(s). If
this E-mail (including the enclosure/(s) or attachment/(s)
if any ) has been received in error, please advise the
sender immediately and delete it from your system. The views
expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure/(s)
or attachment/(s) if any) are those of the individual sender.