off the topic

  • From: "satish garimalla" <satishgarimalla@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 20:10:44 +0530

Hi All,

  Iam asking you guys slightly off the topic question.Can anybody please let me know.We have a new employee in our office and I have added him to our domain and when I try to log on with his user name to the domain it is saying that some of the services like SMTP and NETLOGON and so a few others are not running .I tried to start them manually but I could not. Can any body let me know what to do if want to start those sevices and enter the domain.

  It's not only the new user but any body can not get in to the machine.

Thanks in advance

satish