moving Public Folder from exchange 2000 to another exchange 2000

  • From: "arunkandoth" <arunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 12:32:49 -0700

Hai,
I have an exchange 2000 server i a windows 2000 environment. I am in the
process of creating a new exchange 2000 server in a different windows 2000
domain in a different network. I need to move some 4 gb of data from
public folder from the first exchange server to the new server. Is there
any way of moving the same? Unfortunately i didn't found any
tools/software which will help me move the public folders. Can any one
suggest some way?
Thanks