RE: message blocked by grandhyattbali.com

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:27:52 -0500

Your system is compromised, or someone else has made changes to your
Exchange server configuration without telling you.

Exchange doesn't start blocking mail in this fashion without somebody doing
something.

Check in Exchange System Manager, Global Settings, Message Delivery ->
Properties.
Look on the Connection Filtering tab.
Is anything configured under Block List Service Configuration?

Carl

  _____

From:  "John T (Lists)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>