[ExchangeList] Re: mailstore count

  • From: "A P" <ermitanyo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 22:43:43 -0800

Tom,

This may help you get started.  Check out the code sample from MSDN which shows you how to get some information for an exchange server.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=""

The count, servername & storename attributes should be the attributes that would be of help to get the information.  You will still need to get a list of exchange servers by doing an LDAP query against the configuration partition. Alternatively, you can just provide a list of exchange servers but you'd probably prefer to do this dynamically via a script due to the large number of target exchange servers.

Just my 2 cents.  Good luck!

Arden

On 10/30/06, Tom Kern <tpkern@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------anyone know of a vbscript that i could run against a specified admin
group and dump to a text file all the exchange server's assoicated
stores and each stores mailbox count?(and no, i don't want to right
click each store in ESM. I have about 200 exchange servers in my org).