internal messaging problem

  • From: John B <itcalif@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:40:27 -0800 (PST)

Some users, about 3% so far are complaining that they're email isn't
being delivered to another user. This is all internal email. When this
specfic user sends messages to someone, the receiver never gets them,
neither does the sender receive an NDR. Any ideas what could be causing
this inconsistency? I have no problems sending. And what happens is if
that same user that is having problems retries sending x amount of times,
it eventually goes through. I'm running E2k sp 3.

TIA

John