how to forward "mail enabled accounts" to another SMTP address

  • From: Jared Johnson <jaredsjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:10:06 -0800 (PST)

Hello All

I'm running W2K on Exchagne 2000. I have user accounts
that are "mail only" and do not have an actual
mail-box. Basically, they have a domain account in AD
and have an SMTP email address of our daomin. I simply
want to be able to forward all of their mail to
another SMTP address.
Is this possible? I do not see a "deliver mail to"
option for these mail enabled domain accounts.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you! Jared

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools