RE: Public Folder Calendar.

  • From: "Dan Crain" <DanC@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:57:25 -0500

This should have an easy answer I can't find.
In the public folder area, how can I tell who created an appointment
within a calendar?

I have Exchange 2000 with everyone running Outlook 2000

Thanks for any help.

Dan Crain

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS EMAIL IS ATTORNEY PRIVELEGED AND
CONFIDENTIAL. IT IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL ABOVE. IF THE
READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED
THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPY OF THIS EMAIL IS STRICTLY
PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS EMAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATLY NOTIFY
Dan Crain BY REPLYING TO THIS MESSAGE. THANK YOU.