RE: how to connect a recipient policy to an Organizational Unit

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:41:33 -0400

Use a group instead.

From: Dennis Appelboom [mailto:dennis.appelboom@xxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 6:57 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] how to connect a recipient policy to an
Organizational Unit

I am currently working on a company that has multiple locations. Users
are grouped in Organizational Units by location, so you get something
like this:

Well, I would like to add a recipient policy to every user (or every
exchange recipient) within an organizational unit.

Unfortunately, the LDAP query for the recipient policy does not seem to
allow me to add the policy to an OU...

Any ideas are more than welcome.

Kind regards,

Dennis Appelboom