RE: help request

  • From: "Shevill, Mark M SITI-ITDCE22" <Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 14:34:18 +0100

Can't you just set up and auto forward on the exchange server and then
select the option to leave a copy in the users mailbox?

Mark Shevill
IMG Messaging Technical Lead

Tel: +44 161 435 8709 Fax: +44 161 933 3502 Other Tel: +44 7932 625510
Email: Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx
Internet: http://www.shell.com <http://www.shell.com/>

  _____