help request

  • From: "raju" <rajumv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 15:09:35 +0300

I have exchange 2000 and want to copy any email received from *
to secretary mail box say secretary@xxxxxxx
Please note that my idea is to copy email coming from particular domain
as I mentioned above.

 I do not think there is any option in E2K to get it done. Is anyone
aware how to do it without any third party tool (unless otherwise it is
freeware). I think it is possible to write  VBscript for SMTP event sink
but I need help in this regard

email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
The opinions expressed in this email may not be those of Havelock AHI
WLL, Bahrain.