RE: exchangelist] RE: Adress book

  • From: rubix cube <rubixc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 13:02:35 +0300

When I try to create a new address list with the criteria of being a
member of one of two groups I can't, its either this group or that, it
says Group membership is exactly
How can I make an address list shows the members of 2 groups in the
address book , knowing that each group of users are on a different
mailbox store too so that didn't help too.

tx