RE: What else should I do before permanent del ete an Exchange Server

  • From: Dêniz Feital (Chiptek) <dfeital@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 16:30:13 -0300

        Hello Raj.

        Thank You very much for helping me.

Dêniz Feital
GIC - Chiptek / Vésper
Tel (11) 3489-7730
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer

-----Original Message-----
From: Periyasamy, Raj [mailto:Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 4:17 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: What else should I do before permanent
delete an Exchange Server

http://www.MSExchange.org/

If you have any connectors in this server make sure you move them. If you
have event service configured in this server make sure you reconfigure all
associated mailboxes to another server running event services. After that
you can stop the Exchaneg services in the server to be deleted, and delete
the server.