RE: What else should I do before permanent delete an Exchange Server

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 15:17:27 -0400

If you have any connectors in this server make sure you move them. If you have
event service configured in this server make sure you reconfigure all
associated mailboxes to another server running event services. After that you
can stop the Exchaneg services in the server to be deleted, and delete the
server.