Virtual Memory Error!

  • From: "ikm7176" <ikm7176@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 05:16:18 -0600

hi all,

I am having exchange 2000 server with P-IV, 512 MB RAM and Single
Partition.

My exchange server gives me error "your system is running low on virtual
memory. the system is adjusting the virtual memory size".

i observe the task manager, the Performance tab shows PF Usage very high.

This type of behaviour is happening all the time. when i restart the E2k
Machine. The PF Usage will be normal but as the days pass, the PF Usage
will go on increasing and one good day my E2k will stop services. i need
to restart the server again. This is quite irritating for me.

Any advice/solution ????