Tracking Of Hotmail Account

  • From: "Abdul Basit" <binfo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 14:17:46 -0700

Hi,

I am memeber of this group. I have learnt alot during past last 3 months.
Today I have a different satiuation I hope you people will have some
suggestions.

Some one of our company is sending some stupid/bad emails to our CEO email
address. That person is using the @hotmail.com account and probably
sending from his home. I know how to block some email address but if i
block he will make another one.We want to find who is doing this things.

Is there any way we can track his computer I.P address. I hope if u will
work on it may be it will help us all.

Please send me your expert advise. What ever your skills tells to handle
this satiuation. I will be really thankful to you.

Will be waiting for your nice response.

Thanks
Basit