RE: Tracking Of Hotmail Account

  • From: "basitinfo" <binfo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:25:19 -0600

Mike,

My pupose is to find the person not to block the hotmail/any domain to sending
us emails. When we recieved any message is there any way we can know that from
which ip address he/she is sending the email?

I am agree with mike that most people in world using the hotmail.com account.
Still i am using the hotmail account which i have open 4 years ago.

Its looks little difficuilt task to find this person. But still I hope may be
one of u people have any clue to do that.

I will be working on it and will inform u all if i get any thing.

Thanks

Best Regards
Basit