Time mismatch in message tracking LOG

  • From: "Kanwaljeet Singh" <Kanwaljeet.Singh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 20:52:28 -0700

Hi all,

In message tracking log of exchange server, I observed that there is
time mismatch between the time displayed in the log and the time
displayed in the system.

I have checked that all time zones and other things are similar and my
client, server and AD time is also in sync but still transaction log
time is much ahead of the system time which is causing creation of the
new log for next date before day starts (as per system).

This is a big problem for me becaz I have a parser of that log and it
takes only the present day log. So if all transaction is happening in
new date log then my script fails..

Any idea/suggestion will be appreciated.

Regards

Kanwaljeet