RE: Symantec Mail Security

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 09:33:27 -0500

I use to run this software once upon a time many years ago and found it
to be terrible. It was too much of a hog on the system and didn't give
you much info as to what was going on, other than "such and such message
was blocked because...." I tried McAfee's version and wasn't too
impressed either, it was only when I tried Trend Micro's product that I
finally started to see the light at end of the tunnel! :-)