RE: Spider Programs

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:53:23 -0400

Can you define that type of program for us?  I suspect we're talking about
different things here.

To me, a spider program is one that crawls a website (or several) and looks
for broken links.  What you're looking for is a mass-mailing program *I
think*.  One that can help you track NDR's and remove those from the list
later. Preferrably one that does self-service opt-in functionality because
you're not a spammer, right?

More information would be helpful.