RE: Soka|discover pst files on local drives

  • From: "John T \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 17:14:52 -0800

Andrew, just more rubbish pouring forth from you.

He is trying to do this remotely, not go to each workstation.

And why should he remove the title since you do not know how to do
something.

And what do PST files have to do with Outlook archiving? Yes, Outlook
archives are PST files, but the lack of PST files at a particular location
does not mean Outlook archiving is not enablel. Why, Outlook itself, unless
it is an Exchange MAPI client, uses PST files.

Gee, seems like maybe you are the one that needs to change your title.

John T

eServices For You