RE: Slow exchange server accesss

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 23:23:57 -0500

Ah I have a few questions;

1) is exchange running on your C: drive or have you put it on another
2) what does your task manager say about how much PF is being used?
3) are you aware that installing Exchange a DC is not good practice?

HT doesn't mean much these days. I know with SQL (I think) it looks at
how many physical processors you have not physical and virtual.