Need Advice

  • From: "Chris Rollison" <crollison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 21:48:10 -0700

I know this is a little off topic, but I need to ask technology advice
from a lot of technology people.

I am a technology director for a small k-12 school in Missouri.  I will be
presenting to other tech professionals at a conference and the topic will
be "quick and easy -- free tools to make your life easier"  So I am
looking of free tools, websites, places to get information that would
dramatically reduce the workload of a network administrator.  This could
be in the form of scripts, database applications, web applications, or
programs that take the work out of troubleshooting, web administrating,
domain administrating, e-mail administrating, and other areas.

Again, sorry for the off topic, but I know there are a lot of helpful
people here.  Thanks.