Single Sign-on for owa 2003

  • From: "Dennis Appelboom" <dennis.appelboom@xxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 13:33:37 +0200

Hi List,

One of my customers would like to have a single sign-on for OWA.

Currently. the server is accessible via one website for internal and
external use. This is configured for SSL.

Since single sign-on does not work with SSL, I decided to create a
second website for internal use only, that has integrated windows

This all works great, except that I still have to logon when I start

Of course, the pc that we use for OWA is a member of the domain, and the
exchange server is also in the same domain.

The specs are: windows 2003 server, exchange 2003 sp1 enterprise ed. The
client is in fact a windows 2003 Terminal Server.

I also read documents where you had to change a setting in IE6 to allow
the use of integrated windows authentication.

Any idea what needs to be done to use the single sign-on option for

Dennis Appelboom