Signature in outlook

  • From: "John Kingsford" <jkford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 01:34:45 -0500

My Fellow colleagues--
Please hear me out and don't get offset with me if I am asking a wrong question
at a wrong place. Just show me the right direction and I'll be as happy as a
happy camper. Just for the heck of a boring life I designed a signature in html
and wanted to use it in Outlook 2003 (11.5608.5703). Part of Microsoft Office
Professional Edition 2003. It is almost impossible to import the html file into
the above mentioned Outlook. I even turned off Microsoft Word as the mail
editor as well. But I have no problem importing it into Outlook Express or
Mozilla Thunderbird. I tried different computers as well and get the same
result. Is that a bug I just discovered or I don't know what I am doing?  Can
someone out there help me out? and by the way I wish everyone of you a HAPPY
and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

John Kingsford
Powell Structural Systems
Delaware, OH. 43015