Re: Signature in outlook

  • From: Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 09:47:11 -0500

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 01:34:45 -0500, John Kingsford <jkford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  http://www.MSExchange.org/
>
> My Fellow colleagues--
> Please hear me out and don't get offset with me if I am asking a wrong
> question at a wrong place. Just show me the right direction and I'll be as
> happy as a happy camper. Just for the heck of a boring life I designed a
> signature in html and wanted to use it in Outlook 2003 (11.5608.5703). Part
> of Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003. It is almost impossible to
> import the html file into the above mentioned Outlook. I even turned off
> Microsoft Word as the mail editor as well. But I have no problem importing
> it into Outlook Express or Mozilla Thunderbird. I tried different computers
> as well and get the same result. Is that a bug I just discovered or I don't
> know what I am doing?  Can someone out there help me out? and by the way I
> wish everyone of you a HAPPY and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Not the response you are looking for, but in my opinion (also shared
by millions of others), HTML is for the web and plain text is for
email. Furthermore, not everyone can read HTML email, so why limit
yourself?

In regards to your problem: have you searched google or updated Office
to Service Pack 1?

...D