Re: SMTP and Exchange 2003

  • From: Rick Boza <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Exchange List <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 17:29:20 -0500

Windows 2003 SP1 monkeys with services (I mean, monkeys with them in a good
way, or is supposed to) - if you're playing around with early versions of
that I suppose it's not impossible it would remove a service.

I know SMTP is one of the services it will change, but it's supposed to
detect that you're an Exchange server and know better.

Much more likely? Pebkac.