• From: "Stephen Herrera" <sherrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 08:39:37 -0700

I am trying to migrate my exchange 2003 setup to new hardware. I have
been using
-Hardware.html and;en-us;822931 as guides
on how to do this. I have brought up my destination exchange server and
have started the replication of the public folders. What I am seeing is
that the replication is not going straight across from the source server
to the destination server. Instead, the source server is trying to send
an email through my mail gateway to the destination server. I have been
looking for some small step or configuration I have missed but both sets
of directions seem pretty straight forward. Any ideas on what I may have
done wrong?