Re: Renaming Exhange User

  • From: Olomo Opeyemi <hoppy_lumz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 04:28:59 -0700 (PDT)

Rename the account from AD users and directories. After doing this, right click
on the renamed account, choose properties, click on the E-mail address tab and
modify the email address with the new account name.
 "Manjeet S. Matharoo" wrote:http://www.MSExchange.org/
Hi all I have E2k running. I have one user going and i want to use that account
with newer name. How can we rename the user account so that it reflects through
hoppy_lumz@xxxxxxxxx