RE: Outlook Express not working anymore after usin g PIX Firewall

  • From: "Dufour, Michael P" <michael.p.dufour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 07:19:38 -0400

Bee-Yong
We have had problems communicating with PIX fire walls in the past. We send
a message and the PIX fire wall will accept the message but will not send us
a reply that they have received the message, so we resends, this will go on
till the message times out. Meanwhile the recipient is getting bombarded
with multiple copies.
Check out this URL for more info on the problem, I'm not sure it is the same
problem you are having but its worth the time.
http://web.marshall.edu/ckb/email/007.htmlx

If this is a fix, please let me know so we can inform others.

Mike D

        Michael Dufour
        E-mail Administrator

Email: michael.p.dufour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx