RE: Relaying question

  • From: "Allen, Chris" <CAllen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:54:01 -0400

The problem is, I need to allow relay internally. I have various custom
apps that the users need to email a client upon completion of a
workorder. They each do over 500 a day and automation is the only way to
do this effectively. So, if I shut off the checkbox in question, will
the internal IPs still be able to relay?