RE: Relaying question

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 09:52:02 -0500

Hi Ken,

Then what you need to do is put an SMTP spam whacking relay in front of the
SMTP server thatâs posing the problem for you. The spam whacking SMTP relay
will block the spam messages from going outbound before they have a chance of
doing any damage. Depending on the spam whacking software you use, you can even
be notified of the event and start legal actions against the spammer in less
than an hour â

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder