RPC over HTTP and OWA for multiple virtual hosts on one server

  • From: "A. M. Salim" <msalim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 17:17:32 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I have Exch2003 running on Win2k3, single server environment, running in
Native mode and the Win2k3 is running as a GC as well.  I have multiple
virtual hosts installed on the box, each with their own domain names,
SMTP, POP3, and IP addresses.  Each domain is independent of the others.

Is it possible to configure each virtual host to have it's own independent
RPC over HTTP implementation?  Ditto for OWA.  Anyone aware of any docs
for this, and/or any limitations on doing this?

TIA and best regards
Mike