RE: DL membership editing - Please send your respo nses again... I acc identally Shift-Deleted them

  • From: "Maglinger, Paul" <PMAGLINGER@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:12:18 -0500

Are you running AD?

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Wall [mailto:Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 16:05
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] DL membership editing - Please send your responses
again... I acc identally Shift-Deleted them

Hello again,

  I accidentally Shift - Deleted your responses.  Could you send them again.
I apologize.  Its a monday.

Hello all,
   I have an exchange 5.5 environment...  I have users that are complaining
that their Distribution Lists are randomly dropping users and adding them.
Any idea what can cause this?  Is there a way to see who last edited the
   I have verified the following -
Each DL has one owner and they swear that they have not made any changes....
There are only a total of 2 people with permissions to make DL membership
changes other than myself (exchange admin) - they too state they are not
making the changes...
I would like to know if there is a way to track the changes, or view who
made the last edit.
Thanks for any assistance.

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking: