RE: Public Folder: Backup & Restore

  • From: "Bruno Bezerra" <Bruno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 08:54:34 -0300

Hi,
You need use a 3d backup system who makes backup brick-level. Another
solution is the Ontrack PowerControls that works with your existing
Microsoft Exchange server backup architecture and procedures, and allows
you to recover individual mailboxes, folders, messages, attachments, and
even calendar, notes, and tasks directly to your production Exchange
server or any PST file.

Bruno Bezerra.