RE: Public Folder: Backup & Restore

  • From: "Bruno Bezerra" <Bruno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 08:58:00 -0300

Another solution is the Ontrack PowerControls that works with your
existing Microsoft Exchange server backup architecture and procedures,
and allows you to recover individual mailboxes, folders, messages,
attachments, and even calendar, notes, and tasks directly to your
production Exchange server or any PST file.

Bruno Bezerra.