[ExchangeList] Re: Problem delivering mail to a domain

  • From: khan etsham <etshamkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 19:55:27 -0700 (PDT)

If your have problem only with site might be as per sjau unix problem.
But i thinks so.
This site part of your other office r sub Domain.
If its like that then i have a very good sloutio.
Best Etisham
Network Administrator
USAID/ESRA

saju joseph <saju_joseph1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Daniel

You are facing the problem might be because of the following scenario.

Your server name has _ and Titusville.com might be running on UNIX server. If this is the case UNIX don't understand charterstics like _, * ....etc. All windows based mail server won't have any problems.

Regards
Saju

> Subject: [ExchangeList] Problem delivering mail to a domain
> Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 17:56:51 -0400
> From: DanC@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> http://www.msexchange.org
> -------------------------------------------------------Hello everyone,
>
> I have an odd problem delivering email to anyone at the city of
> Titusville. My queue ends up timing out. I talked to their IT guy and he
> says he can receive email no problem. All my emails are being sent out
> with no problems other than this one domain, Titusville.com. I ran
> nslookup from my server and it finds it no problem so I don't have any
> DNS issues I can think of.
> Anyone have any ideas of what I can try to see why this doesn't get
> delivered. Probably something simple but I'm stumped at the moment.
>
> Let me know what you think,
> Thanks,
> Dan
>
> Daniel A. Crain
> Systems Administrator
> Dean, Ringers, Morgan & Lawton, P.A.
> 201 East Pine Street, Suite 1200
> Orlando, FL 32801
> Phone: 407-422-4310
> DanC@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> NOTE: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify Dan Crain at DanC@xxxxxxxxxxxx immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.

Kick back and relax with hot games and cool activities at the Messenger Café. Play now!