RE:Prevent Telnet to port 25

  • From: "Joshua M. Etterman" <jetterman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:38:56 -0400

I don't quite remember how I did it, but you can't telnet into my
exchange server (Ex2k + Win2kAdv + latest SP's)
I think I went ahead and disabled telnet ability within Win2k.
Are you talking about a non-telnet port?
Joshua Etterman
Complete College Solutions
513 W. Chocolate Ave.
Hershey, PA 17033