[ExchangeList] Re: Porn Blocking Filter

  • From: "Aaron Hill" <aaron.hill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 10:12:01 +1100

Hi Tom,

Perhaps you could go with someone like MailGuard or one of them guys
like we do here at the resort. Perhaps they could filter out the crap
before it gets to you like it does with us. We were getting over 15000
spam to the Shoalbayresort.com domain at one stage and now we barely get
5 over all our 200+ email accounts. The rules they create are very
tailored and may be able to assist as I definitely have no complaints
and no I do not get any discount by saying this J

Regards,

Aaron Hill
IT Manager / Senior Systems Administrator
Shoal Bay Resort & Spa
Beachfront Shoal Bay NSW 2315
T +61 2 4984 8173
F +61 2 4984 1315